Asset Management Analyst
St. Louis, MO [Maryville Centre Dr]
Consultant will be responsible for providing support to an IT organization for its Asset Management and Configuration Management business areas. The Asset/Configuration Management team is responsible for assisting the client and team in defining the Asset Management vision, defining the business processes, and implementing the technical asset management and configuration management solution.
Asset Management Consultant in support of IT Service Management for the following actions:
· Develop, document, and implement Asset Management process based on ITIL and ITSM best practices
· Develop documentation for updating and reconciling asset information within the CMDB (ServiceNow)
· Documenting and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other metrics related to Asset tracking and maintenance
· Perform Quality Assurance activities and identify opportunities for improvement within the Asset Management process
· Provide IT business process support to assist in the definition of the As-Is and To-Be Asset Management business process areas.
· Provide testing support for all changes (enhancements, improvements, and fixes) for the technical solution.
· Provide training and communications support to the technical team to ensure a seamless transition for each change/new business process area.
· Work closely and coordinate with asset management stakeholders to train, seek feedback, and ensure process compliance and delivery.
· 5+ years of relevant work experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· Clear oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
· Experience with ServiceNow
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED: Yes
Light office duties
which may include sitting for prolonged periods of time, viewing digital
screens for prolonged periods of time, lifting up to 10 pounds, use of a desk
or mobile phone, typing on a keyboard, writing with a pen, pencil, or stylus, etc.
It is the policy
of ASM that an individual's race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual
orientation or national origin are not and will not be considered in any
personnel or management decisions. We affirm our commitment to these
All recruiting, hiring, training, and
promoting for all job classifications is done without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, disability, or age. All decisions on employment are
made to abide by the principle of equal
The physical requirements described in
“Knowledge, Skills and Abilities” above are representative of those which must
be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this
job. (For example, “light office duties’ or “lifting up to 50 pounds”
or “some travel” required.) Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with qualifying disabilities, who are otherwise qualified,
to perform the primary functions.
The preceding job
description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed
to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this